Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Shower goodness!

Me and my Aunt marissa. She is due a week before me and is having a little boy!
Tiffy and Jessie, we go WAY back I love these girls!

Kelly and Melissa, old roomies from Snow!


My shower was so much fun, my sisters were so sweet to throw it for me. People are so generous and thoughtful it makes me want to be better and nicer! We all ate about 1000 sugar cookies and yummy junk food, but what else are baby showers for?! Now baby Brooke can officially come. Only about 6 weeks left till my little angle gets here. Hope the remaining time goes by fast! I already feel like she is going to break my stomach open. And i think my right ribs are now higher then my left ribs from her lovely little kick boxing sessions. Oh the joys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment