Monday, July 19, 2010

~The Fronk Reunion~
















This weekend was so much fun seeing marks family and getting to know his extended family better. Grandma Fronk is 98 this year.. crazy! She is still as healthy as a horse but just has a hard time remembering things. She still thought mark and I were dating. The drive there was not so fun.. besides having to pee every 10 minutes we were stuck in car to car traffic for a couple hours up by Roy. My feet swelled up like a balloon and my back felt like it was going to fall off. Ooh the joys of motherhood! It really wasnt as bad as it could have been I guess. Mark was so sweet and patient with me through all my complaining and bathroom breaks. We finally got there on friday night which was supposed to be friday afternoon. We missed boating but thats ok.. I wouldnt have been able to do too much anyway :-) Saturday was full of activities. We took a bunch of family pictures that ended up taking a couple of hours because it was hard getting all of the little kids together. We are the family in the blue shirts, the red and white shirts are marks extended family members and he even had a hard time remembering who they all were. Saturday afternoon all of the girls went out to a luncheon while the boys babysat the kids. When we got back the girls babysat the kids while the boys went shooting. Later that night there was a big presentation by the siblings, a firework show, olympic games, water fights, and a slide show of grandma fronks life. It was hard getting around cause im getting more and more swollen as you can tell from the pictures. All I care about is that baby brooke is healthy! We left on sunday morning after an exhausting weekend full of fun, heat, talking, goofing off and getting to know eachother better. I really missed toby, but luckily he was well taken care of my maddi and robbie. Im way too attached to that dog! He for sure got spoiled when we got home on sunday.


2 comments:

  1. Oo so glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the pix- you will enjoy sharing them with your litle one soon!!

    ReplyDelete