Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Post

Im finally going to try out this blogging business! Things have been super hectic. My little brother left on his mission 3 weeks ago and time has already flown by. I miss him like crazy but I know hes doing what he knows is right and im so proud of him for that. Mark and I just moved to West Jordan because of a job that he got up here. He is working with teens that are in a rehab center. He specifically works with the conduct disorder kids. He loves it and I think hes really good at what he does. Moving was a PAIN but with the help of family and friends it wasnt as painful as it could have been. Ill try and post some pictures of the new place soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog give me your email and I will email you an invite to mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling! My email is stephmillard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete